This can be done via either of the following:
- Please call the telephone number of the Hospital provided.
- Via your General Practitioner (Family Doctor)
- We also see walk-in patients as they come.
We also assist patients from outside `South Africa who are looking for medical care in South Africa. These may be patients who want to come for specific operations or want to consult specific doctors in South Africa. If the condition of the patients fall within our discipline, we will be more than happy to see the patients unless they want assistance in consulting specific doctors.
Our services in this area include the following:
- Assistance in supplying basic information on the health care services in South Africa.
- Advices on specialists who can best help you.
- Will make an appointment for you to see the best specialists in South Africa.
- Assistance with suitable and affordable accommodation next to the intended hospitals of consultation.
- Advice on places of interest to visit while you recuperate
- Open from 08:00 am to 05:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Consultation of new patients.
- Follow-up of old patients.
- Available 24hrs for all emergencies including public holidays.
- Weekend consultations by special arrangement.
About Mediclinic Muelmed Hospital
Mediclinic Muelmed, a multi-disciplinary private hospital located in Arcadia, Pretoria, opened the first private trauma unit in Pretoria. The hospital is easily accessible from the N1 and N4 highways on the inbound main road (Pretorius Street) to Pretoria’s central business district.
Mediclinic Muelmed offers patients a broad spectrum of professional medical services and has the only private HIV Clinic in Pretoria, managed by a doctor, and a qualified clinician in the testing, counseling and treatment of HIV.
Our Consultation Rooms Contact Details
- Telephone number: 012 4400818
- Fax number: 012 320 8631
- Suite: 404
- Physical Address: 577 Pretorius Street, Arcadia, Pretoria
About Mediclinic Medforum Hospital
Mediclinic Medforum, a multidisciplinary medical facility, is conveniently situated close to all main access routes to the Pretoria city centre.
Mediclinic Medforum was the first hospital in Pretoria to open a cardio-thoracic unit. The hospital offers patients a broad spectrum of professional medical services and impeccable nursing care provided by a highly skilled personnel corps.